Volume 1 Index1. The History of Higher Criticism
2. The Mosaic Authorship of the Pentateuch
3. Fallacies of the Higher Criticism
4. The Bible and Modern Criticism
5. Holy Scripture and Modern Negations
6. Christ and Criticism
7. Old Testament Criticism and New Testament Christianity
8. The Tabernacle in the Wilderness: Did it Exist?
9. The Internal Evidence of the Fourth Gospel
10. The Testimony of Christ to the Old Testament
11. The Early Narratives of Genesis
12. One Isaiah
13. The Book of Daniel
14. The Doctrinal Value of the First Chapters of Genesis
15. Three Peculiarites of the Pentateuch Incompatible with the Graf-Wellhausen Theory
16. The Testimony of the Monuments to the Truth of the Scriptures
17. The Testimony of Archeology to the Scriptures
18. Science and Christian Faith
19. My Personal Experience with the Higher Criticism
Fundamentals Volume 1
1 Thessalonians 2:13 ...when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
This section of "The Fundamentals" focuses on the word of God, and deals with most of the arguments against the Bible that were prominent in the 1800's. As I read them I am reminded of Genesis 3 where Satan boldly attacked the word of God. What I find even more amazing is that ever since then, those who despise God have always used the same pattern, yet never seem to be able to recognize this for themselves.
When sending an e-mail, to help me deal with spam, please include the words "Christ is risen" in the subject lineReturn to Home Page