Volume 3 Index1. The Biblical Conception of Sin
2. Paul's Testimony to the Doctrine of Sin
3. Sin and Judgment to Come
4. What Christ teaches Concerning Future Retribution
5. The Atonement
6. At-One-Ment by Propitiation
7. The Grace of God
8. Salvation by Grace
9. The Nature of Regeneration
11. Justification by Faith
12. The Doctrines That Must be Emphasized in Successful Evangelism
13. Preach the Word
14. Pastoral and Personal Evangelism
15. The Sunday School's True Evangelism
16. The Place of Prayer in Evangelism
17. Foreign Missions, or Worldwide Evangelism
18. A Message From Missions to the Modern Ministry
19. What Missionary Motives Should Prevail?
21. Is Romanism Christianity?
22. Rome, the Antagonist of the Nation
23. The True Church
24. The Testimony of Foreign Missions to the Superintending Providence of God
25. The Purposes of the Incarnation
26. Tributes to Christ and the Bible
Fundamentals Volume 3
Hebrews 2:3 ...How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation...
This section of "The Fundamentals" focuses on the way of salvation of man, for which the theological term is Sotierology. We have all been given time on this earth to make the decision which determines our relationship to God and our everlasting state. This decision should be the foremost concern of all man in his unregenerate state, unfortunately it is often put off. "But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak." Having been convinced why the Bible is the word of God in the first section, and believed the record God gave of His Son in the second section, the next thing to learn is how to appropriate this great salvation, which is none other than by faith.
When sending an e-mail, to help me deal with spam, please include the words "Christ is risen" in the subject lineReturn to Home Page